March 25, 2020
Online Groups & Classes
We are working on setting up online groups so you can stay connected to others at Grace during this time. Check back for details as we get groups up and running.
Adult Bible Classes
– Foundations with Rocky and Jeff | Rocky and Jeff will be emailing a devotional every Tuesday from Psalm 23 and a newsletter every Thursday. Contact Julie Thurburn to be added to the email list.
– Encountering God with Kevin Goldsmith | Kevin will be using the videos Walking the Bible Lands and sending a recap video every Monday. Contact Kevin to be added to the email list.
– Family Life with Lucas Rogers | Lucas will do a lesson via Zoom on Wednesdays at 8 p.m. Contact Lucas to join.
– Joint Heirs with Fred Chay | Rob Bliss will be teaching via Zoom. Email Rob to join the group.
Sunday morning resources including lessons, videos, coloring pages, and activities are available on the Grace Kids page.
Grace Students will be prerecording lessons, and leaders will host small group time online on Wednesday nights. Contact Andy Gutierrez for information and find more information on their Facebook page.
Grace Young Adults
Young Adults are hosting their meetings online on Thursday nights. If you’re interested in joining, contact Kevin Goldsmith or Kaitlyn Schiess.
Grace families are invited to join the new Family Life Facebook group. It’s a place for parents to stay connected, pray for one another, and share needs and encouragement.
Women of Grace
Women of Grace Bible Study videos will be available online for both Growing with Grace and The Amazing Collection. Individual groups will be facilitating discussion and sharing prayer requests. Join the Women of Grace Facebook page for more information.
Men of Grace
– My Gospel Project | meeting via Zoom; contact Cam Grysen
– Wednesday morning Bible study with Andy | meeting via Zoom; Join the meeting.
– 2th & 4th Mondays Group | meeting via Zoom; contact John Karl
– Strong Men | meeting via Zoom; contact James Daniels
– Young Adult Men | meeting via Zoom; contact Kevin Goldsmith